Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Reasons.

Reasons I shouldn't start a blog:

  • I am terrible at keeping up with regular entries.
  • It is highly possible I will forget my login password and this account will rot in the depths of abandoned sites.
  • I am too ADD to write about one or a few topics;
  • Therefore I will write about so many different random things, anyone but me will just be confused by reading it.
  • I am really not that good at writing.
  • Nothing ever happens to me that anyone else will be interested in.
Reasons I am starting a blog anyway:
  • I need practice writing.
  • I like the idea of having a blog.
  • Maybe it will motivate me to do things worthy of writing about.
  • Whenever I try to start a physical real life journal, it gets lost/wet/eaten by my dogs/accidentally put into storage for years.
  • I want to! That is a great reason.

1 comment:

jo(e) said...

That last reason is the only one you need.